Washington DC 2021 Trip Package
Pricing shown here is based on 50 paying passengers departing from specific Florida areas. Contact us for your unique pricing if traveling from outside of Florida.
- World War II Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- United States Marine Corps Museum
- Clinic with Army Band (subject to availablity)
P.A.C.E. Travel has partnered with Travel Insured International to provide our travelers with the option to individually purchase afforable travel insurance. In addition to the usual on-trip medical and travel interruption coverage, the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage provides the following:
CFAR Coverage: Allows individuals to cancel their travel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive up to 75% of non-refundable monies.
Trip Cancellation Coverage: If the trip is cancelled in its entirety either by the group or government mandate, the insured traveler recieves up to 100% of non-refundable monies.
Click here for Travel Insured’s plan details. Groups will be assigned a trip-specific link at the time of registration. (Pricing structure as of May 29, 2020)
Sample Inclusion List for Washington DC Trip Package*
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation for all points on itinerary
- 2 nights lodging at Hyatt House.
- 2 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Admission to: Smithsonian Museums, US Holocaust Museum, National Museum of African American History and Culture, National Archives, Ford’s Theatre, Mount Vernon and the US Capitol Building
- Guided touring of national memorials and monuments including: Arlington National Cemetery, Martin Luther King Jr., Jefferson, Lincoln, Franklin D Roosevelt, Vietnam Veterans and Korean War Memorials.
- 24/7 P.A.C.E. Travel trip leader/licenced DC guide to be with you while in Washington DC
- Optional travel insurance available
*Performance option available upon request.
Available Travel Dates
|March 11-17||April 8-11||April 29-May 2|
|March 18-21||April 15-18||May 6-9|
|March 25-28||April 22-25|