Sample Washington DC Trip Package
Pricing shown here is based on 50 paying passengers departing from specific Florida areas. Contact us for your unique pricing if traveling from outside of Florida.
- World War II Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- United States Marine Corps Museum
- Clinic with Army Band (subject to availablity)
P.A.C.E. Travel has partnered with TripMate and/or Travel Insured to provide our travelers with the option to individually purchase affordable travel protection. In addition to the usual on-trip medical and travel interruption coverage, the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage provides the following:
CFAR Coverage: Allows individuals to cancel their travel up to 72 hours prior to departure for any reason and receive up to 75% of non-refundable monies. (If the trip is cancelled in its entirety either by the school administration or government mandate, the coverage falls under CFAR plan.)
Trip Cancellation Coverage: See plan details for short list of limited 100% coverage reasons.
Click here for Travel Insured’s plan details. Groups will be assigned a trip-specific link at the time of registration (pricing structure as of January 1, 2022). TripMate’s policy options can be viewed within the registration portal.
Sample Inclusion List for Washington DC Trip Package*
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation for all points on itinerary
- 2 nights lodging at Hyatt House or similar hotel in the Alexandria, VA area.
- 2 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Admission to: Smithsonian Museums, US Holocaust Museum, National Museum of African American History and Culture, National Archives, Ford’s Theatre, Mount Vernon and the US Capitol Building
- Guided touring of national memorials and monuments including: Arlington National Cemetery, Martin Luther King Jr., Jefferson, Lincoln, Franklin D Roosevelt, Vietnam Veterans and Korean War Memorials.
- 24/7 P.A.C.E. Travel trip leader/licensed DC guide to be with you while in Washington DC
- Optional travel protection available
*Performance option available upon request. Permit application fees may apply.