Sample Savannah Trip Package
- River Front Plaza (minor permit fee)
- Clinics available (possible fee)
- St Patrick’s Day Parade (subject to event dates and pricing)
CFAR Coverage: Allows individuals to cancel their travel up to 72 hours prior to departure for any reason and receive up to 75% of non-refundable monies. (If the trip is cancelled in its entirety either by the school administration or government mandate, the coverage falls under CFAR plan.)
Trip Cancellation Coverage: See plan details for short list of limited 100% coverage reasons.
Click here for Travel Insured’s plan details. Groups will be assigned a trip-specific link at the time of registration (pricing structure as of January 1, 2022). TripMate’s policy options can be viewed within the registration portal.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation for all points on itinerary
- 2 nights lodging at Holiday Inn or similar hotel
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners; including dinner and bowling at AMF Savannah Lanes
- Wild Adventures Theme Park
- Interactive history at Siege of Savannah Battlefield Park
- Guided hisorical tour by Old Savannah Tours
- Fort Pulaski National Park
- Free time in downtown Savannah and Riverfront
- 24/7 P.A.C.E. Travel trip leader with you while in the Savannah area
- Optional travel protection available
*Performance option available upon request. Parade travel pricing available upon request.