New Orleans 2021 Trip Package
Pricing shown here is based on 50 paying passengers departing from specific Florida areas. Contact us for your unique pricing if traveling from outside of Florida.
- New Orleans Jazz Museum (free option)
- Jackson Square/Washington Artillery Park (free option)
- New Orleans St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Clinics available (dates and pricing subject to event)
P.A.C.E. Travel has partnered with Travel Insured International to provide our travelers with the option to individually purchase afforable travel insurance. In addition to the usual on-trip medical and travel interruption coverage, the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage provides the following:
CFAR Coverage: Allows individuals to cancel their travel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive up to 75% of non-refundable monies.
Trip Cancellation Coverage: If the trip is cancelled in its entirety either by the group or government mandate, the insured traveler recieves up to 100% of non-refundable monies.
Click here for Travel Insured’s plan details. Groups will be assigned a trip-specific link at the time of registration. (Pricing structure as of May 29, 2020)
Sample Inclusion List for New Orleans Trip Package*
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation for all points on itinerary
- 2 nights lodging at DoubleTree New Orleans Airport.
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners; including dinner and dance lessons at Mulate’s
- Preservation Hall Band clinic and concert
- Guided walking and driving city tour
- St. Louis Cathedral
- National WWII Museum with 4D movie
- New Orleans Jazz Museum and Presbytere/Mardi Gras Museum
- Audubon Aquarium with IMAX movie
- Free time to explore the French Quarter
- 24/7 P.A.C.E. Travel trip leader with you while in New Orleans area.
- Optional travel insurance available.
*Performance option available upon request.
West Palm Area
Available Travel Dates
|March 11-17||April 8-11||April 29-May 2|
|March 18-21||April 15-18||May 6-9|
|March 25-28||April 22-25||St. Patrick’s Day Parade*|
*Prade pricing and dates subject to event schedule.