Nashville Trip Package 2021
Pricing shown here is based on 50 paying passengers departing from specific Florida areas. Contact us for your unique pricing if traveling from outside of Florida.
- Country Music Hall of Fame Museum
- Grand Ole Opry Plaza
- Clinics available (possible fee)
- Thanksgiving Day Parade (pricing available upon request)
P.A.C.E. Travel has partnered with Travel Insured International to provide our travelers with the option to individually purchase afforable travel insurance. In addition to the usual on-trip medical and travel interruption coverage, the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage provides the following:
CFAR Coverage: Allows individuals to cancel their travel up to 48 hours prior to departure and receive up to 75% of non-refundable monies.
Trip Cancellation Coverage: If the trip is cancelled in its entirety either by the group or government mandate, the insured traveler recieves up to 100% of non-refundable monies.
Click here for Travel Insured’s plan details. Groups will be assigned a trip-specific link at the time of registration. (Pricing structure as of May 29, 2020)
Sample Inclusion List for Nashville Trip Package*
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation for all points on itinerary
- 2 nights lodging at Holiday Inn Airport
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners; including dinner and dancing at Wildhorse Saloon
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Grand Ole Opry
- Nashville Symphony clinic and performance (subject to availability)
- The Hermitage – historic home of Andrew Jackson
- Belle Meade Plantation
- Guided walking and driving tour of Nashville
- 24/7 P.A.C.E. Travel trip leader with you while in New Orleans area
- Optional travel insurance available
*Performance option available upon request.
Available Travel Dates
|March 11-17||April 8-11||April 29-May 2|
|March 18-21||April 15-18||May 6-9|
|March 25-28||April 22-25||Thanksgiving Parade*|
*Prade travel pricing available upon request.