Sample Nashville Trip Package
Contact us for your group’s unique pricing to Music City USA!
- Country Music Hall of Fame Museum
- Grand Ole Opry Plaza
- Clinics available (possible fee)
- Thanksgiving or Christmas Parade (pricing available upon request)
P.A.C.E. Travel has partnered with TripMate and/or Travel Insured to provide our travelers with the option to individually purchase affordable travel protection. In addition to the usual on-trip medical and travel interruption coverage, the Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage provides the following:
CFAR Coverage: Allows individuals to cancel their travel up to 72 hours prior to departure for any reason and receive up to 75% of non-refundable monies. (If the trip is cancelled in its entirety either by the school administration or government mandate, the coverage falls under CFAR plan.)
Trip Cancellation Coverage: See plan details for short list of limited 100% coverage reasons.
Click here for Travel Insured’s plan details. Groups will be assigned a trip-specific link at the time of registration (pricing structure as of January 1, 2022). TripMate’s policy options can be viewed within the registration portal.
Sample Inclusion List for Nashville Trip Package*
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation for all points on itinerary
- 2 nights lodging at Holiday Inn Airport or similar hotel
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners; including dinner and dancing at Wildhorse Saloon
- Country Music Hall of Fame
- Grand Ole Opry
- Nashville Symphony clinic and performance (subject to availability)
- The Hermitage – historic home of Andrew Jackson
- Belle Meade Plantation
- Guided walking and driving tour of Nashville
- 24/7 P.A.C.E. Travel trip leader with you while in Nashville area
- Optional travel protection available
*Performance option available upon request. Prade travel pricing available upon request