What information do we collect from our customers?
- We collect our customers’ name, email, and billing address, payment details, phone number, IP address, information about the trip you register for, trip you make payments for and information about the device and browser you use.
- We use this information to provide our Services, including supporting and processing orders, risk and fraud screening, authentication, and payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
- We use some of the personal information you provide us to conduct some level of automated decision-making -- for example, we use certain personal information (for example, ip addresses or payment information) to automatically block certain potentially fraudulent transactions for a short period of time.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you use or access our Services, such as when you visit to register or make a payment on your account.
- Additionally, we partner with third parties who provide us information about our customers, for example to help us screen out fraud.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
P.A.C.E. Travel works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide our clients with the Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
P.A.C.E. Travel is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
What information do we collect from our website visitors and why?
- As you visit or browse the website, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about the cookies installed on your device. We also collect personal information submitted by you via any messaging feature available in the future.
- We may also receive personal information when you purchase tickets or make other requests to P.A.C.E. Travel
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number, call audio, and other personal information you provide us during our call. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, we may request additional documentation from you during our call to verify your identity.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, chat transcript, and other personal information you provide us during our chat. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, we may request additional documentation from you during our chat to verify your identity.
- From forum users, we collect your name, email address, website URL, and other personal information you may post.
We use this information to verify your account, to provide and enhance our Services (including supporting or servicing your account, if applicable), and answer any questions you may have.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you visit the P.A.C.E. Travel website, use Services offered on our website or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on or through our websites (including forums, blogs and via any Messaging Feature). We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
Information from cookies and similar tracking technologies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
- Opting out: You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
- We may also use web beacons, software development kids, and other automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
- Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
How Long do we retain your personal information?
- In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us.
- If you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
What we do not do with your personal information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Control over and access to your personal information
P.A.C.E. Travel understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are a client, you can update many types of personal information, such as payment or contact information, directly within your account settings. If you are unable to change your personal information within your account settings, or if you are concerned about data collected as you visit our websites or use our support services, please contact us to make the required changes. It’s important to remember that if you delete or limit the use of your personal information, the Services may not function properly.
In the event of cancellation, the dollar amount specified in your inclusion list as "non-refundable" cannot be refunded. However, subsequent payments and moneys may be transferable or refundable dependent upon the date of cancellation. P.A.C.E. Travel must receive written notice of cancellation from THE PASSENGER no less than forty-five (45) prior to the scheduled departure date. Any notice of cancellation received after forty-five (45) days prior to departure will result in no refund. Note: Money spent on non-refundable show and/or concert tickets, airline deposits or any admissions non-refundable to P.A.C.E. Travel, plus the non-refundable deposit is completely non-refundable. In addition, any money which is nonrefundable to P.A.C.E. Travel will be non-refundable to THE PASSENGER regardless of the date of cancellation.
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Last updated May 24, 2018 for GDPR requirements