Music Workshops, Clinics, and Adjudicated Festivals
To accommodate performance requirements for middle and high school trips or to enhance any experiential music field trip, P.A.C.E. Travel can seek out and/or arrange for participation in a variety of clinics, workshops, or adjudicated performance festivals.
Through P.A.C.E. Travel’s extensive network of professional music contacts and relationships with top music festival providers, arrangements can be made in nearly any tour or city destination.
Below are a selection of popular educational venues and sessions.
● US Marine Corps Band "The President's Own" in Washington, DC
● Vocal Essence Clinic in Minneapolis
● Choral clinic at St. Olaf’s College
● Loyola University with Gordan Towell
● Nashville RCA Studio B Music Recording Studio Experience
● New York City : Various Artist/Clinicians
● CODA Concerts in New York, Nashville, and Chicago
● Vanderbilt University Blair School of Music with Dr. Dwayne Sagan
● Smoky Mountain Music Festival in Gatlinburg
● Southern Star Music Festival in Atlanta
● Trevecca University with David Diehl
● University of Florida
● Florida State University
● Bethune Cookman College
● University of North Florida
● Kennesaw State University
Parade Band Performances
P.A.C.E. Travel arranges travel, transportation, and accommodations to the premier marching band parade performance events throughout the United States.
Below are a few of the most popular parade events in which our clients have participated:
● Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
● Boston St. Patrick's Day Parade
● Washington, DC Cherry Blossom Parade
● New York St. Patrick's Day Parade
● New Orleans Irish Channel St. Patrick's Day Parade
● Washington, DC Memorial Day Parade